[IP] Re: Deltec Issues

	I have been waiting over a month for my Cozmo, and I am
starting to feel the same as you.  My Diabetes Educator ordered my
pump on 12/23/02, and I have been shuffled around Deltec and two
distributors since.  I am currently waiting on Diabetes Care and
Education (the second distributor) to get the insurance filed for
approval.  I have called DC&E three times, and have not gotten to
speak to a person yet.  The message I left on call #2 (1/23/03) has
yet to be returned.  I am hoping that this is just a result of Deltec
being new to the Insulin Pump market, and not an indication of thinks
to come.