Re: [IP] Indiana pumpers?

Laura Arns wrote:
>>>We are likely going to relocate to Indiana soon (Lafayette area) and ould
love to hear from other pumpers in the area. In particular we would be
interested in recommendations for area pump docs, and info on
regulations/annoyances with diabetics getting a drivers license. >>>

Dear soon-to-be Hoosier,

Can't help you on the doc front, but I have held an Indiana drivers license
since I was 17 - already a DMer 6 years at that time. I had no problem
getting it, and not sure today if there are questions for newly-licensed
people applying. Maybe someone else recently applied for a NEW (not renewed)
DL. Ours are good for four years. I'm near South Bend.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,
religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside,
we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.