Re: [IP] Deltec Issues

> From: "Wesley Dreiling" <email @ redacted>

> Just
> wondering if this is unque to Deltec or if all the companies are this way
> and I should just lighten up, order another case of needes and get ready
> a long wait.

Why do you need to order more needles - don't you reuse your syringes until
the markings wear off? Lots of us have done this.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

DISCLAIMER:  This information is not intended to substitute for informed
medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a
health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care