> Can you all EVER forgive me for leaving out the
> Subject YET AGAIN???
> - -gail

We'll certainly try awfully hard - as long as you don't do it again. LOL ;-)

> Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Depression and Diabetes
> Everyone around me just thinks I have a
> daily pity party for myself.
> Howard  DX 1975  pumping Since 1994

Yeah - I had a very good friend who bent over backwards helping me prepare
for my BASH (came back into my life just prior) - then flew into me a few
months ago telling me I *just don't get it* and I'm *so full of self pity*.
I told her she didn't have a clue. She said, "NO! *YOU* don't have a clue."
I guess it's best I keep my 'net friends, whom I have come to dearly
treasure. Even spent 3 days for Christmas with one - two years in a row!!

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

It's easier for me to not have friends than to have friends and expect them
to put up with everything wrong with me. YMMV