Re: [IP] One touch Ultra- Smart

In a message dated 1/28/2003 4:05:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> which means I would have to give up the
> small sample size (of the Freestyle) which is completely unacceptable and I
> would have to deal with the alarms and false readings due to too small of a
> sample (not good either).

In contrast, my daughter had a lot of trouble with the Freestyle because she
couldn't get the strips to "sip up" the sample properly at least a third of
the time.  So,  the smaller sample size (vs. the Ultra)  was of no benefit .
Just another example of YMMV (your mileage may vary) -- Depending on the
individual's needs and preferences, different meters like different pumps are

Pumpmama to Katie (12)