RE: [IP] Deltec Issues

Deltec has sales reps who pedal the product and then centralized techs that
take care fo the insurance and such....if they have a contract with your ins
co then they do the ordering and shipping on their own....if not they send
you to a distributer that is close....that distributer is in Salt Lake city
which is not close to seattle if you ask me....too bad too cause my ins co
just signed a contract last mon but the tech on the other end of the phone
doesn't know it yet and wants to wait to get notified instead of looking
into it....:(

she told me she would forward my info to the dist center yesterday
afternoon....turns out she needed a release from from me that she didn't
have....so instead of calling me back she did nothing...lucky for me I got
the # of the place I will be getting my pump so when they didn't get the fax
right away I was able to find out why......I don't blame her....I just wish
she would do her job!