Re: [IP] Deltec Issues

In a message dated 1/28/2003 1:48:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Is there anyone on this list that has, or is in the pross of getting, a
> Deltec Cozmo?  I would like to know if you had any problems with the people
> that take your forms and start to paperwork moving to send you the pump.  I
> have been dealing with them for only a week so far but I have got the
> feeling that if I didn't call them every day to check in and make sure that
> they are doing what they said they would do then nothing would happen.

Just curious:  Are you working through a local Deltec rep., a distributor, or
the Deltec central office?  It seems to me I remember something about Deltec
not going the route of local reps like the other pump companies have done (At
least Animas, MM, & Dis. -- I'm not sure about DANA) . . . I've been
wondering about how Deltec is handling distribution/sales . . .

Pumpmama to Katie