[IP] Occlusion Annoyances

I have an Animas pump and sleep with it under my pillow. My basal rates are
low at times as well so this should not be happening . This has not happened
to me once in the 6 months I've been on the pump.  Call Animas and discuss the
problem with them.  They are always happy to help.  Maybe your pump is
defective.  The first pump they sent me had a problem with the clock running
fast by 2 minutes a day.  They replaced it overnight.  Good luck.