[IP] Paradigm clip

Talked to my Medtronic rep today, she tells me that the clip for the Paradigm
is now available.  She told me that she thought that they were shipping
automatically to people that have Paradigms, but if not, she get one out to me
in the next week.  I called Medtronic, I thought that if they were available
I'd call and purchase one, I wouldn't mind having an extra, plus I thought I
might get it quicker if I ordered one.  I hate this holster!!!  The order
department knows nothing about the clips.  So we'll see.