Re: [IP] On My Soap Box

I use the pump... I DONT REALLY LIKE IT (if you believe that, ive got a
bridge in Brooklyn for sale),
BUT, for the sake of my insurance company, im willing to make a sacrifice
and use it.
(mind you, its ONLY my insurance companies expenses im concerned with)

By using the pump, im avoiding VERY COSTLY complications in the future.
(2 days in the hospital these days, pays for a pump and years worth of
supplies (more or less))
(mind you, its ONLY my insurance companies expenses im concerned with)

My insurance company SHOULD love me !!!
I expect a thank you letter from Them, and maybe even a cash rebate in the
next few days.

Id hold my breath, BUT, I dont want to cost them the expense of an ambulance
trip, and a week
in the hospital to restart my heart.
(mind you, its ONLY my insurance companies expenses im concerned with)

GET REAL. have you seen the buildings they own, and the bonuses they pay
there CEO's.