RE: [IP] Problems with BG's

Does it correlate with menstrual cycles?
This happens with me (and a  lot of others)
It may be that you just need to adjust your basils at different times of
the month.
I've heard that feminine hormones will "step" on insulin and so the blood
glucose will go up when hormones are being released at certain times of the
month.
It might just be a matter of fine tuning.

This also happened to me when I had my basils set way too high.
The rebounds were always causing me to be high and I wasn't always aware of it.
My CDE told me it takes your body a couple of days to adjust to an insulin
adjustment either up or down. I've found that to be true in myself.

SueK