RE: [IP] Problems with BG's

Does anyone have problems keeping their BG's under control on the pump? I
always feel like I am in the minority. Maybe I am expecting to much. My HA1C
has come down from the high 9's to 7.3, but I would like to have a child and
that is just not good enough according to my endo, so... I'm wondering if
anyone else has a similar problem to mine.

The endo will give me a basal rate and it will work ok for a while 2-4 weeks
and then everything goes screwy, we change the basals and everything levels
out for a while 2-4 weeks and then everything goes screwy???? Usually it is
a rollarcoaster of highs (usually at night) then lows that rebound to highs
which cause lows that rebound to highs - seeing the pattern?

Am I alone out there?

Amy