[IP] Lancet help

Does anyone know of a lancet that is longer then the typical lancet?  My Gramma has ALOT of trouble getting a sample, she uses the (??) old ?  blue ones!  I donno the name I just remember using them like 10+ years ago.  she has a poker that has many depth and has it on the deepest and she puts the lancet in just barley so it sticks out far and still takes many tried.  I know its cause she older and has wrinkly caloused fingers( hehe I'm giggling here)   Anyone found a better lancet?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm