Re: [IP] Saving insurance expenses

When I was in for training( less then 2 hours!) they said it was amazing how quickly the young adults and kids pick it up, where with the older pmpers it takes many sessions before they are ready to pump.  They also said they believe it is because of nintendos and game boys!! and all the new electronics, we know how to use buttons and all that.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm