Re: [IP] freezing insulin

>>My insulin arrived today via FedEx, and although the box was clearly marked
"DO NOT FREEZE," the delivery person left it on the front stoop, in 16
degree weather. I figure it had been out there for a good 6 hours.<<

Boy, you're lucky,
I got my insulin last week and they left it on the front porch in -5 weather.
No crystals and works fine so far.
I Agree with the other comment.
Insulation works both ways, to keep cool and to protect from freezing.

Good luck,
John and his freezing cold Paradigm.