[IP] One Touch lancets

Anyone need a box of One Touch lancets?  They fit the finger-clicker that
came with my One Touch meter, which I lost last week.  I've already bought
another one that I like better, but if anyone can use these, please email me
privately and I'll mail them to the first person I hear from.  The box has
been opened, but I only used one or two lancets out of 100.