[IP] Re: Celexa/being dumped

Jenny, just wanted to say (in case anyone else out there is going through the
same thing I went through) that a few years ago, when this happened, I would
not have believed you.  But I've now met a wonderful man who I am marrying
next month, which proves you are absolutely right--I was much better off
without this s***head!  I had a very hard time with this when it happened,
though, so I hope anyone else reading this who might be going through
something similar will believe you too!  Thank you!

>>Let's get the wording right here: He dumped you because he was too
stupid about diabetes, and apparently too immature to LEARN anything. You're
better off with out him and I for one hope that you'll see Pills cannot cure
other people of being Fecal mattered Craniums....a.k.a.: S*** Heads. That
dude did you a large favour, so be happy and go get some friends who will
value you as the 'gold' you are.<<