[IP] deepfried turkey and poutine

We visited our son and his SO for Xmas in Oregon. Her parents very kindly
made us deep-fried turkey as they all knew I was curious about it. Delicious
and moist. Not greasy. But no gravy to make poutine for them the next day!
The proper cheese curds available in Tillamook at the cheese factory, but no
suet to be found to make mincemeat and plum pudding!
Susan, who was delighted to be 7.8 (140) 2 hours after Xmas dinner now that
she is pumping!