Re: [IP] One touch Ultra- Smart

> I want one...Now!  This really looks cool.

Yeah. It looks really neat. Just my kind of device. Unfortunetely it also
looks like it is based on the Ultra which means I would have to give up the
small sample size (of the Freestyle) which is completely unacceptable and I
would have to deal with the alarms and false readings due to too small of a
sample (not good either).

I quess nothing is perfect.

Pat