[IP] Alright now...Techno-geeklets...

We have to wait for the nice FDA and insurances to allow us to play
with the new "Toys"...Just kick back and develop some new software or
something while we wait.... (I want one too....!)

On Monday, January 27, 2003, at 10:18  PM, insulin-pumpers-digest wrote:

> Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:23:18 -0700
> From: "tami6410" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] One touch Ultra- Smart
> I want one...Now!  This really looks cool.
> - ------------------------------------
> Welllllllllll, I want one yesterday (and i am stompin my feet as i say
> this
> or should i say wine ;)) lol I guess we will all have to be patient and
> wait(not one of my best attributes)
> Tami in Tucson
> waitin........

iBook, iPod, iPump, G4, Camcorder, EPSON 1280 printer, Cell Phone,
Cables and PDA...... Yeah, I'm ready to go now... uhh.... coffee?
Where's my coffee???

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland