[IP] One Touch ULTRA Smart

Oh, they'll probably glance at it and say "Nope, too dear!"

I still can't get Novolog from medicaid.... :-(

Ah well,  I AM a techno-geek and WILL get one of those, By hook or by
crook I will...!!  Too much fun, all the goo gahs....!

On Monday, January 27, 2003, at 10:18  PM, insulin-pumpers-digest wrote:

> Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:33:45 EST
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [none]
>  The,   "new" Ultra will have capabilities that are similiar to a palm
> pilot.We can input carbs, and all sorts of other info.  Sounds good.
> A rep
> from the co. said that next month  she starts training on this new
> meter.  No
> idea as to the cost.   Wonder how HMOs will take to this.  Charlene >

"Without Windows, I wouldn't have an IT job"....a friend.

Jenny Sutherland