[IP] Celixa/being dumped...

Let's get the wording right here: He dumped you because he was too
stupid about diabetes, and apparently too immature to LEARN anything.

You're better off with out him and I for one hope that you'll see Pills
cannot cure other people of being Fecal mattered Craniums....a.k.a.:
S*** Heads.

That dude did you a large favour, so be happy and go get some friends
who will value you as the 'gold' you are.

On Monday, January 27, 2003, at 03:28  PM, email @ redacted wrote:

> Cynthia, please don't be embarrassed about taking meds for depression.
>  I started taking them after a boyfriend dumped me because of > diabetes,

I have an iBook and am not afraid to use it!

Jenny Sutherland