Re: [IP] Occlusion Annoyances

We had a recent discussion about this on the Yahoo Animas Pumper group.

It seems that Animas changed their reservoir manufacturing process recently
for use with the IR1000 and changed the way that they are lubricated.  These
new ones have a green dot on the packaging, and they seem to create occlusion
 alarm issues with some of the R1000 (not IR1000) pumps.

I've noticed this myself, but it was only with a couple of reservoirs, so I
didn't think anything of it.   If it's happening more often, you should
probably bring it up with Animas support.   I hear they have a few options
available for fixing the issue.