From: jspock @shore.net [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 8:46 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Here is a thought.

>That lead me to think of this, those of us that are either hearing
>impaired, or find themselves in situations like the one described
>wouldn't it be nice to be able to plug a earpiece in your ear >linked
>the pump that would enable you to hear the alarm even when >cruising at
>to 40 mph on the slopes?

I think its a decent idea.  I'm deaf, myself and although the earpiece
prolly wouldn't do much for me, I have other pump companies why they
have a vibrate feature.  Because the Animas doesn't vibrate, my choices
pumps are more limited that the average person.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424