[IP] Pump choice

If you have had 8 different MiniMed pumps within the last year and a half, all
of which stopped functioning for various mechanical reasons, don't you think
that it about time to change brands?

I realize that you have to deal with additional factors; e.g., your insurance;
but, the Deltec Cozmo, you mentioned, would be a far better choice.