[IP] Occlusion Annoyances

Has anyone else experienced pump occlusions during the middle of the night?
I've had two in the last 4 nights, and it's annoying to get up in the middle
of the night to change my site when half asleep!  I changed my infusion site
in the evening before dinner both nights that it happened.  Unfortunately,
my pump only has 2 levels of sensitivity and mine is already on the lowest
setting.  I'm on a small basal rate, and my endo said that occlusions are
not uncommon for people with lower basal rates.  But I don't want to
continue this.  Is there anything I can do to prevent this?  I usually sleep
with my pump under my pillow.is there a better place to put it during the
night? Please help!

Tara - pumping w/Animas since 1.6.03