[IP] Re: Sick with a cold

> Have you considered that you may have a sinus infection?  A cold for 2
>weeks and a cough may be a sinus infection and would explain the high blood

Oh, I'm all too familiar with sinus infections.  This isn't one.  Just a
chest cold.  In fact, up until yesterday, my sinuses were completely
unaffected.  It may not even technically be a "cold", but that is the
catch-all term, you know. :-)

Basically, I've done lots and lots of coughing for the past 2 weeks.  But,
colds typically last 2-3 weeks for me.

Anyhow, I was just curious about the medication affecting blood sugars.
Being sick alone is enough to cause some elevation.