Re: [IP] Paradigm question

That is what all paradigms say, well mine says ref MMT-511 NA  the NA is North America and the US means United States.  and the 511 is the paradigm # just like 508 - the number is used on paper work(Maude reports etc) etc rather then "paradigm".  I beleive they said they started with US but then started changing it to NA because of us Canadians.  Other countries would have there letters rather them ours.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm