From: "jhughey" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] pic from Tom's party

I wrote:
>>>I have added a picture of the IPers who attended Tom Beatson's 60th
Anniversary Party in Phoenix 1/11/03 to my Picture Trail Whom I've Met
>From the 'Net >album: http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics <<>

A comment from a member:
>>Which one is Sarah smarty pants??
I didn't see anyone in a skimpy dress in that picture////>>>

Dontcha suppose that's in the eye of the beholder? I was there and
didn't see a revealing dress, but I'm not a guy <wink, wink>

\(/ Jan (63 y/o, dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C
3/99) Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue  AND

 For every axiom there is an equal and opposite reaxiom