[IP] Paradigm question

I received my replacement paradigm this morning. I was just wondering for
those out there that use the pardigm, what does yours say under the battery
symbol on the back of your pump? Especially the ones out there that haven't
had to have theirs replaced since they got theirs? I know its been factory
reconditioned, and didn't know if it having   REF-MMT-511US meant that or if
its just what they all say? Thanks for any input.