[IP] freezing insulin

My insulin arrived today via FedEx, and although the box was clearly marked
"DO NOT FREEZE," the delivery person left it on the front stoop, in 16
degree weather. I figure it had been out there for a good 6 hours.

The insulin is packaged with an Ice Brix (gel refrigerant) in a 3" insulated

Should I send it back or use it? It didn't look frozen (no crystals of any
sort), though the bubbles did rise a bit sluggishly. I have no idea what the
freezing temperature of insulin is, or at what temp it looses its efficacy.

Advice needed.

Many thanks.