Re: [IP] Re: Gluco Watch Biographer

   THANK YOU for the wonderful real-life info about the watch.  Kerri, my
friend, is working on an appeal to our insurance company (we are both with
TRICARE) to get them to help with the watch.  We both have kids on pumps and
also entering into puberty....Oh Joy!!!!  It would be great to have an
additional tool that would help us with the daily grind of dealing with

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua