[IP] Insulin Pump Question

I had this same thing happen to me last week. My Paradigm went completely dead - I had the MiniMed logo on the screen, but nothing worked. No buttons, no alarm or anything. I had taken a bolus and eaten about 2 hours before I checked the pump again. I had started the bolus and put the pump back into my pocket, never checking to see if the bolus finished - normally I would just rely on the alarm. Not anymore. My bg went up to about 350 before it started to come back down to normal, so it obviously died before I got my bolus. Anyway, I called MiniMed and had a new pump at my door in 12 hours. My first shots in about a year and a half, I don't miss those!