[IP] Re: On my soapbox - Hosp. for pump training

Michael wrote:
> The one study that I could
> find that did include those costs noted a 50% reduction in cost for
> CSII -----  INCLUDING the cost of hospitalzation for pump training.

Jef asked:
>>>Hospitalization for pump training? Do they really do this? How many
people have actually had this?>>>

I was hospitalized for a week - but that was almost 2 decades ago. I was
free to leave, etc. as long as I returned for my 7 daily BGs.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and
quoted. - Fred Allen