[IP] Indiana pumpers?

We are likely going to relocate to Indiana soon (Lafayette area) and
would love to hear from other pumpers in the area. In particular we
would be interested in recommendations for area pump docs, and info on
regulations/annoyances with diabetics getting a drivers license. We've
already read the pump docs section of the website, but would would
appreciate any additional info on docs listed, or info about docs not
listed. Since we're pretty busy trying to get things lined up, we may
not check the list often, so if you could email us direct at
email @ redacted that would be great! Thanks,
Laura & (pumper) Shane