[IP] thanks for advice

Thank you to everyone who responded about my food poisoning episode.
Fortunatly I am feeling better today and hurray! I can eat!!!  Still don't
feel "like myself" but ate a little pasta and all is well.  Not up to normal
foods yet, but almost there... I think.  I am still amazed at how stabalized
my sugars were during this whole thing.  Thank goodness I am on the pump=)
  Thanks again for everyones help!
                                                Myndi Fletcher
                                          Dx'ed 1982... pumping Aug.2001