RE: [IP] Questions on sports and the pump

Baseball and softball should be a breeze. Very little activity, low chance
of collisions, and lots of sitting around. Sounds like there shouldn't be
any problems there.

When I play sports where contact will be involved (IE: contact with people
or the ground) I keep the pump on the inside of my waistband on the small of
my back. It's rather well protected back there and I've only ripped it out
once or twice in the last 4 years.

As for adjusting your basals, that's game I can't tell you how to play.
Seems to be different for everyone.