[IP] Re:

In a message dated 1/27/03 8:31:44 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I missed something.  What is LifeScan coming out with that is new with the
 One Touch Ultra meter? I currently use the One Touch Ultra and am always
 looking for updates. >>

It's the Ultra Smart, and it's kind of like an Ultra on steroids. <g> Lets
you input all kinds of info, like the Accu-Chek Complete, only smaller.

Jan and Elvis