[IP] Re: RE: Cozmo

Thanks, Steven.  I did get an e-mail from David.  I am very interested
in this pump, but I do have a MM Paradigm now, so there are some
specific things I need to find out before I get another pump.  I think
my best bet to be sure is going to be to wear one for a few days.

I don't want to wind up with another product that has bad customer
support and only works have the time.  (In the past year and a half,
I've had 8 different MM pumps, all which stopped functioning for various
mechanical reasons!)

Judi in MI
email @ redacted