RE: [IP] RE: Cozmo

That would be David Kincaid......  I'm on it....  Thanks for watching out...

-----Original Message-----
From: Judi [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 7:11 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] RE: Cozmo

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible contributions. Your
donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is
needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of the
diabetes community. Please visit:

> I am awaiting our Cozmo's arrival.
I wish I could say that.  I've been waiting for a month for the local rep to
contact me regarding one.  I'm not sure if there even is a rep in this area.
It sure is hard to get them to respond.

Judi in MI