Re: [IP] pic from Tom's party

In a message dated 01/27/2003 3:58:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Anniversary Party in Phoenix 1/11/03 to my Picture Trail Whom I've Met
> From the 'Net album: http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics <<>
> A comment from a member:
> >>Which one is Sarah smarty pants??
> I didn't see anyone in a skimpy dress in that picture////>>>
> Dontcha suppose that's in the eye of the beholder? I was there and didn't
> see a revealing dress, but I'm not a guy <wink, wink>

Now I know I will be sorry for writing this , but I am the dummy who said SP
had a revealing dress. Sara said to me she was going to hide behind me so her
revealing cleavage would not be seen. Now I thought she looked great. I also
know Jan and Sara will now commence to chew me up as I am such an easy
target. So may I say I am sorry to you guys before this begins? At lease the
hockey team is 9/2/2 Roger C