Re: [IP] No insurance = I don't care.

I live in Massachusetts and we have free clinics where people with
low/no incomes can go and see a doc for no charge. Often assistance with
prescriptions is also available. Many drug companies have "free:
programs as well - but you will need a doctor to help you with this. I
would suggest calling your local United Way "First Call" they usually
keep a database on all programs that are available. If you cannot find a
listing for this in your area (usually information like this is listed
in the first few pages of your local phone book) then I would suggest
contacting your local Council on Aging or Area Agency on Aging(AAA) -
even though you are not yet 60 they will most likely be able to point
you in the right direction. I am a social worker at a AAA and we often
get calls from people in their fifties - we do our best to give them the
information they need. Good Luck!

Sign up for FREE iVillage newsletters <http://s.ivillage.com/rd/16705> .
>From health and pregnancy to shopping and relationships, iVillage
has the scoop on what matters most to you.