Re: [IP] Failing Insulin Pumps

> Is it possible that your 12.5 year old son is doing something
> physically to make the pumps fail?   I don't know anything about him,
> but if he's anything like the average 12 year old, he's running,
> jumping, falling, etc..
> It's more than a coincidence that he's killed 6.

Under normal circumstances, I'd say perhaps.   But he's missed so
much school that once again (like 2nd semester last year)  he is spending
all his time in doors doing makuep work for school.    This makes it
hard to be a kid when he'd like to be.

And I've put pumps on him while we were working and watched theyve fail
within hours of sitting still.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]