[IP] Any "Bent Needle" Infusion Set Users Out There?

Hi All,

I am now using soft-sets rather than the Bent Needle infusion sets.   I have
8 boxes of 24 and 42 inch infusion sets and one box of the 3.0 ml. reservoirs
that I would like to give to anyone who can use these.   Please e-mail me
privately as I don't always get to the mailing list with your name and
address and I will be happy to send you these supplies.   E-mail address: