Re: [IP] food poisoning

In a message dated 1/26/03 2:03:09 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Does anyone have any advice on food poisoning?  I feel awful and the doc's
 said "it just has to take it's course".  I can't eat and it's been two days.
   If I do eat I instantly get nauseated, or run to the bathroom!!  Any
 advice would be greatly appreciated!!  (Amen for the pump as my blood sugars
 seem to be steady!!) >>

unfortunately i have had food poisoning twice, first time before my pump
(5yrs ago), second time this past december.  definitely staying hydrated is
the most important!  i drank lots of gatorade  ;-)  anyway good luck!  tg
your sugars are ok!

pumping since 04-01 with my JETT  :-)