Re: [IP] food poisoning

Myndi Fletcher <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Does anyone have any advice on food poisoning?  I feel awful and the doc's
> said "it just has to take it's course".  I can't eat and it's been two
>   If I do eat I instantly get nauseated, or run to the bathroom!!  Any
> advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Unfortunately, maintenance is about the only thing to do with most food
borne illnesses.  If your physician was specific about food poisoning, then
it's probably a staphylococcus intoxication.  The typical course is rapid
onset, severe diarrhea and vomiting for about 24 hours, and recovery after
that period is as rapid as onset.  The most important thing is to stay
hydrated if you can.

Jim Handsfield