[IP] food poisoning

Does anyone have any advice on food poisoning?  I feel awful and the doc's
said "it just has to take it's course".  I can't eat and it's been two days.
  If I do eat I instantly get nauseated, or run to the bathroom!!  Any
advice would be greatly appreciated!!  (Amen for the pump as my blood sugars
seem to be steady!!)
                                           Myndi Fletcher