Re: [IP] Celexa?

I am currently on Celexa and Wellbutrin.  I have at times been on Zoloft and
on Paxil.  My doctor even put me on Effexor for just a few days but it was
definitely not the right drug for me.  When they work, antidepressants tend
to lower my BG.  I really think it is because I am less tense and anxious, so
my BG levels drop.

I had a major problem with depression around Christmas and since have found a
group called, Emotions Anonymous.  They are a spin off of the Alcoholics
Anonymous and use a similar 12 step model.  I have really found that this
group is very comforting to me.  With the antidepressants and this group,
maybe I will be able to find happiness, not just continually feel anger, hurt
or numb.

Good Luck,
Cee Dee