Re: [IP] Failing Insulin Pumps

At Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:59:59 EST,
email @ redacted wrote:
> Is there anyone out there who regardless of the pump company has
> gone through more than 6 pumps in a few months due to pump failures?

Is it possible that your 12.5 year old son is doing something
physically to make the pumps fail?   I don't know anything about him,
but if he's anything like the average 12 year old, he's running,
jumping, falling, etc..

It's more than a coincidence that he's killed 6.  My Paradigm (at
least 7 months old) has not given me one odd burp.