Re: [IP] Celexa?

>>> This is kind of embarrassing, but my Dr. started me on Celexa for
depression. >>>

Oh, please don't be embarassed - at least not on this list of LOTs and LOTs
of DMers who have suffered from depression. Tell us about it, but you might
want to not discuss it a lot to *outsiders*. Why? Cuz they just don't
understand the connection of DM and depression. They'll say you could be
much worse off and site others' situations you should be glad you don't
have, ETC!

You said you're not sure how you are feeling about it yet, and it's kinda
scary. Well, it's great that there are meds to help you through this. I was
on anti-depressant for 10 years - until I got on the 'net and learned to
laugh - HARD! Some of you receive some of the funny stuff I get daily and
the Bible says A merry heart doeth good like a medicine. I have not had one
anti-depressant for 3 years. Definitely, YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary)  (~_^)

{{{{{Hughey Huggles}}}}}

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

A good belly laugh is worth 2 spoons of oatbran